People keen on sailing and watersports holidays may be interested to learn that more boats and exhibitors have been promised at this year’s Yacht and Brokerage Show in Miami. After the success of the London Boat Show at London’s Excel, organisers on the other side of the Atlantic are hoping for a similar jump in attendance.
The free show on Collins Avenue in Miami Beach will kick off on February 17 with many new attractions and larger floating tents showcasing a range of yachts and superyachts from some of the best builders around the world. More than 500 new and used boats will be on show at the five-day event – more than enough to whet the appetite of people looking to admire the fantastic range of yachts on display. Sunsail and other holiday companies will be at the show for those planning their next watersports holiday in the sun.
One of this year’s new attractions is the Yacht Equipment Pavilion and Sportfishing Pavilion, featuring the latest in marine gear, electronics and gadgets and allowing visitors the chance to attend International Game Fish Association seminars.
There is also the new Megayacht Row, which will showcase a stunning range of the event’s biggest boats featuring the most advanced technology.
- Sailboat on display at dinghy show
- Rallying call for Biograd boat show
- Stars come out for London Boat Show
- Adventure Sports & Travel Thoughts
- New Adventure Travel Ideas
- Our Experts
- Top 10s
- Travel Gear
- Adventure Sports Insurance: What Does The EHIC Actually Cover?
- Kayaking Challenges: Paddling 1300km in handmade kayaks
- Child-Free Sports: Time to reclaim the wave?
- New Zealand: Spiritual Home of Adventure Sports
- 5 Things Cyclists Never Do
- Kevlar Swiss Socks that Rock!
- Adventure Race Events: Trying the Toughest Challenges on Earth