Boat beginners and experts alike have been urged to book early for a sailing extravaganza being held in Croatia later this year.
Sailing in Croatia will be under the microscope at the Biograd Boat and Charter Show, which runs between October 20 and 23 at the Adriatic Sea resort.
A number of stage lectures are planned for during the day at the event, with experts imparting their knowledge on the nautical world to those eager to learn to sail more efficiently for leisure or competition purposes.
The city of Biograd will also host a number of activities, concerts and performances in the evenings to keep delegates entertained once the serious boating business has been concluded for the day.
The Biograd event is the second major boating show being hosted in the country this year after the Croatia Boat Show, which is taking place in Split and starts on April 12.
- The Outdoors Show: its the biggest show on earth!
- Sailboat on display at dinghy show
- Stars come out for London Boat Show
- Adventure Sports & Travel Thoughts
- New Adventure Travel Ideas
- Our Experts
- Top 10s
- Travel Gear
- Adventure Sports Insurance: What Does The EHIC Actually Cover?
- Kayaking Challenges: Paddling 1300km in handmade kayaks
- Child-Free Sports: Time to reclaim the wave?
- New Zealand: Spiritual Home of Adventure Sports
- 5 Things Cyclists Never Do
- Kevlar Swiss Socks that Rock!
- Adventure Race Events: Trying the Toughest Challenges on Earth