This blog belongs to Adventure Sports Holidays and is part of a publishing platform covering 19 different sites focusing on the most popular adventure sports activities.
Expect comments, news, reviews, and advice, as well as insights into the world of adventure sports and travel – all written by people who live and breathe outdoor pursuits.
At ASH we work with over 8,000 of the leading adventure travel operators worldwide offering 94 activities in 275 countries. This central position in the adventure travel market gives us a unique insight into the lastest developments.
Please have a read, leave your comments and get involved in the discussions – we don’t bite!
Want to get in touch?
- Adventure Sports & Travel Thoughts
- New Adventure Travel Ideas
- Our Experts
- Top 10s
- Travel Gear
- Adventure Sports Insurance: What Does The EHIC Actually Cover?
- Kayaking Challenges: Paddling 1300km in handmade kayaks
- Child-Free Sports: Time to reclaim the wave?
- New Zealand: Spiritual Home of Adventure Sports
- 5 Things Cyclists Never Do
- Kevlar Swiss Socks that Rock!
- Adventure Race Events: Trying the Toughest Challenges on Earth