The wettest June since records began has started the British summer off like a disappointing damp squib. Those flip-flops are still well and truly stuck at the bottom of the shoe cupboard and the smart adventure holiday ideas you had remain unexplored.
Summer is starting to feel as mythical as the Easter Bunny or Father Christmas.
But fear not. Venture just a few hours from our grey shores and summer does still exist.
Whether you’re looking to top up that tan or get the adrenaline pumping, here are some ideas that should definitely get you reaching for those holiday request forms.
- Adventure Sports & Travel Thoughts
- New Adventure Travel Ideas
- Our Experts
- Top 10s
- Travel Gear
- Adventure Sports Insurance: What Does The EHIC Actually Cover?
- Kayaking Challenges: Paddling 1300km in handmade kayaks
- Child-Free Sports: Time to reclaim the wave?
- New Zealand: Spiritual Home of Adventure Sports
- 5 Things Cyclists Never Do
- Kevlar Swiss Socks that Rock!
- Adventure Race Events: Trying the Toughest Challenges on Earth