The dream job. Does it really exist? The answer is an unequivocal yes for us adventure junkies. From travel writers to white water rafting instructors, adventure travel jobs and combining adventure travel with work is highly possible — you just need to know where to look.
The question you might ask yourself though is: will you get bored of high-octane thrills if you hit the action every day? Very unlikely! And if you do, you need your head examining.
We can’t guarantee a job offer but we can give you the inspiration to dump the mundane nine- to-five and to live the dream.
Here’s our guide to the top 10 adventure travel jobs.
- Adventure Sports & Travel Thoughts
- New Adventure Travel Ideas
- Our Experts
- Top 10s
- Travel Gear
- Adventure Sports Insurance: What Does The EHIC Actually Cover?
- Kayaking Challenges: Paddling 1300km in handmade kayaks
- Child-Free Sports: Time to reclaim the wave?
- New Zealand: Spiritual Home of Adventure Sports
- 5 Things Cyclists Never Do
- Kevlar Swiss Socks that Rock!
- Adventure Race Events: Trying the Toughest Challenges on Earth