We are always going to love trips and experiences that satisfy the palate as well as our taste for adventure sports. So trekking and cycling into Spain’s Basque country – wine tasting as you go – has got to be a great choice!
As is climbing high above Chilean vineyards and valleys before hair-raising descents into Argentina. And it needn’t be all about wine: there’s beer tours in the US that mix days spent deep in the Rocky Mountains, with tours of local breweries – and all fuelled by top quality food!
By combining wine and beer tasting with multi-sport tours, Zephyr Adventures is able to satisfy a new demand for culinary and adventure holidays – and serve up unforgettable thrills along the way!
And by using hotels in central locations and eating local, these trips can often prove much better value than booking with larger operators.
Here’s what they are up to:
- Adventure Sports & Travel Thoughts
- New Adventure Travel Ideas
- Our Experts
- Top 10s
- Travel Gear
- Adventure Sports Insurance: What Does The EHIC Actually Cover?
- Kayaking Challenges: Paddling 1300km in handmade kayaks
- Child-Free Sports: Time to reclaim the wave?
- New Zealand: Spiritual Home of Adventure Sports
- 5 Things Cyclists Never Do
- Kevlar Swiss Socks that Rock!
- Adventure Race Events: Trying the Toughest Challenges on Earth