Summer calls for a new wardrobe. And warmer weather demands altogether new things from outdoor clothes often more suited to tougher times.
Whilst wind-proofing, water-resistance and warmth top the list of priorities in winter, summer demands breathable cuts and sweat-wicking fabrics that don’t compromise strength and function.
And as all walkers know, summer weather is ‘changeable’. So women’s lightweight summer clothing needs to be cut correctly for women and also sturdy enough when necessary.
With these credentials in mind, I reviewed some of the latest walking clothing from Berghaus and put it to the test.
- Adventure Sports & Travel Thoughts
- New Adventure Travel Ideas
- Our Experts
- Top 10s
- Travel Gear
- Adventure Sports Insurance: What Does The EHIC Actually Cover?
- Kayaking Challenges: Paddling 1300km in handmade kayaks
- Child-Free Sports: Time to reclaim the wave?
- New Zealand: Spiritual Home of Adventure Sports
- 5 Things Cyclists Never Do
- Kevlar Swiss Socks that Rock!
- Adventure Race Events: Trying the Toughest Challenges on Earth