Canada’s resorts are in a class of their own, with superbly groomed pistes, endless backcountry, modern lift systems, affordable food and unrivalled hospitality.
Freestyle areas and snow-parks tend to eclipse their European counterparts and even the standard of accommodation on offer tends to be better and more spacious than that typically found in France and Italy.
If you haven’t already done so, it’s time to venture west. Here are ten of the best resorts Canada has to offer…
Anyone who has ever been on a week-long ski holiday knows how hard it is to leave the slopes at the end of the week and get back to reality. Rather than flying down powdery white pistes every morning, you get grey pavements and the slow trudge to work. However, some lucky people get to enjoy the best ski holiday ever, by staying out on the snow for the entire season!
All those chalets, hotels, bars and restaurants need legions of seasonal workers each year.
Being one of them means you get to ski or board every day for a whole season: a prospect that’s hard to resist!
- Adventure Sports & Travel Thoughts
- New Adventure Travel Ideas
- Our Experts
- Top 10s
- Travel Gear
- Adventure Sports Insurance: What Does The EHIC Actually Cover?
- Kayaking Challenges: Paddling 1300km in handmade kayaks
- Child-Free Sports: Time to reclaim the wave?
- New Zealand: Spiritual Home of Adventure Sports
- 5 Things Cyclists Never Do
- Kevlar Swiss Socks that Rock!
- Adventure Race Events: Trying the Toughest Challenges on Earth