Camping tents are basically portable homes, and once you have one you will be free to move in the outdoors for as long as is your want.
At the end of a long day on the hill and for longer treks, your tent is your haven and it should be a cozy, dry and safe place to rest and recharge before setting out on another adventure.
There are a plethora of great quality and affordable tents on the shelves of outdoor stores these days so there is no longer any reason to suffer the cold, damp and miserable camping experiences of days gone by.
All tents are not the same however and it is extremely important that the one in your pack is right for you and for your particular trekking holiday.
- Adventure Sports & Travel Thoughts
- New Adventure Travel Ideas
- Our Experts
- Top 10s
- Travel Gear
- Adventure Sports Insurance: What Does The EHIC Actually Cover?
- Kayaking Challenges: Paddling 1300km in handmade kayaks
- Child-Free Sports: Time to reclaim the wave?
- New Zealand: Spiritual Home of Adventure Sports
- 5 Things Cyclists Never Do
- Kevlar Swiss Socks that Rock!
- Adventure Race Events: Trying the Toughest Challenges on Earth