You’ve got your licence, you’ve done some dives, and now you’re looking at scuba gear. Buying your BCD (Buoyancy Control Device) is a real step in taking your scuba diving seriously so it’s worth researching.
No doubt you’ve used a few brands already, and if you’ve picked up the sport on scuba diving holidays you’ll know there’s hundreds to choose from.
So, to stop you drowning in information and to ensure you stay afloat of the latest developments, here are some things to think about before you make that purchase.
- Adventure Sports & Travel Thoughts
- New Adventure Travel Ideas
- Our Experts
- Top 10s
- Travel Gear
- Adventure Sports Insurance: What Does The EHIC Actually Cover?
- Kayaking Challenges: Paddling 1300km in handmade kayaks
- Child-Free Sports: Time to reclaim the wave?
- New Zealand: Spiritual Home of Adventure Sports
- 5 Things Cyclists Never Do
- Kevlar Swiss Socks that Rock!
- Adventure Race Events: Trying the Toughest Challenges on Earth