In a few short weeks, many of the world’s best kitesurfers will gather on the windy coast of Portugal for the first event of the KSP World Tour 2012.
If you are unfamiliar with the KSP, it is the kitesurf pro world tour for wave riding with a kite. Sanctioned by the IKA (International Kiteboarding Association), this exciting tour is entering its second year of existence.
The mission of the KSP is to plot an international field of the world’s premiere kitesurfers in the best waves, and after a great inaugural year, the KSP is building on its momentum.
Here’s what’s happening in 2012.
- Adventure Sports & Travel Thoughts
- New Adventure Travel Ideas
- Our Experts
- Top 10s
- Travel Gear
- Adventure Sports Insurance: What Does The EHIC Actually Cover?
- Kayaking Challenges: Paddling 1300km in handmade kayaks
- Child-Free Sports: Time to reclaim the wave?
- New Zealand: Spiritual Home of Adventure Sports
- 5 Things Cyclists Never Do
- Kevlar Swiss Socks that Rock!
- Adventure Race Events: Trying the Toughest Challenges on Earth