Cyclists of all standards love riding the London 2 Brighton bike ride. As well as being perhaps the UK’s best-known charity ride, it’s a challenging fun sportive in its own right – a celebration of cycling, all the way from the capital to the coast.
And more fool you if you think it’s going to be easy: If your training rides have yet to pass 35 miles, trust me, you’ll be pushed on this one.
Now with the preparation over, the team T-shirts in a box in your hallway and some nerves creeping in, here’s 5 tips to help you on your way on the day.
(Don’t forget a camera and some cash, the pictures will be priceless and you’ll want a pint and a pile of chips at the end)
- Adventure Sports & Travel Thoughts
- New Adventure Travel Ideas
- Our Experts
- Top 10s
- Travel Gear
- Adventure Sports Insurance: What Does The EHIC Actually Cover?
- Kayaking Challenges: Paddling 1300km in handmade kayaks
- Child-Free Sports: Time to reclaim the wave?
- New Zealand: Spiritual Home of Adventure Sports
- 5 Things Cyclists Never Do
- Kevlar Swiss Socks that Rock!
- Adventure Race Events: Trying the Toughest Challenges on Earth