Snowboarders love Vancouver. Freeride, alpine and extreme boarders alike will find plenty of challenges in this snow-capped playground of gorgeous plateaux, stunning ridges and awesome vertical drops.
Add to this some of the deepest snow on Earth, an all-natural Snowboarding Park and several impressive peaks.
And after all this you’ll need to recharge your batteries, so instead of booking at bigger hotels, snowboarders can check out offers on Hostelbookers.com. Save your money for lift passes!
Here’s our mini-guide to snowboarding in Vancouver: See you there!
- Adventure Sports & Travel Thoughts
- New Adventure Travel Ideas
- Our Experts
- Top 10s
- Travel Gear
- Adventure Sports Insurance: What Does The EHIC Actually Cover?
- Kayaking Challenges: Paddling 1300km in handmade kayaks
- Child-Free Sports: Time to reclaim the wave?
- New Zealand: Spiritual Home of Adventure Sports
- 5 Things Cyclists Never Do
- Kevlar Swiss Socks that Rock!
- Adventure Race Events: Trying the Toughest Challenges on Earth