By having real temperature shifts and heavy snowfalls in winter, and strong sunrays blaze through its clean skies during summer, Ontario is ready and waiting all year round. read more
Where in the world has nine million hectares of prime natural wilderness to discover, 330 parks to explore, and a list of adventure sports opportunities as long as its crystal-clear rivers?
It’s Ontario, Canada! And if you enter Ontario Tourism’s competition, you’ve the chance to enjoy the very best of this wonderland for free!
If you win, they’ll fly you, and a mate, premium economy class to Toronto where you’ll begin a 12-night adventure provided by tour experts Tailor Made Travel.
To enter, read through to the end of this piece then visit the Ontario Tourism website and answer one question (you’ll find the information you need below) – before you know it, you could be canoeing, hiking, and mountain-biking among Canada’s most impressive natural wildernesses. read more
- Adventure Sports & Travel Thoughts
- New Adventure Travel Ideas
- Our Experts
- Top 10s
- Travel Gear
- Adventure Sports Insurance: What Does The EHIC Actually Cover?
- Kayaking Challenges: Paddling 1300km in handmade kayaks
- Child-Free Sports: Time to reclaim the wave?
- New Zealand: Spiritual Home of Adventure Sports
- 5 Things Cyclists Never Do
- Kevlar Swiss Socks that Rock!
- Adventure Race Events: Trying the Toughest Challenges on Earth