You know the drill, you’re having an amazing dive, the visibility is great, the sunlight is high and bright and making everything sparkle, you’ve just seen a seahorse and a rare nudibranch and start taking photos underwater.
If only you had a dive camera good enough to capture the moment…
Whilst it can be tempting for some divers to become more obsessed about the photos than the diving itself, there are, I’m sure we’ll agree, many times when it would have been fabulous to get the magic shot.
However, underwater photography is much different than land photography and digital cameras need to be understood properly to get the best results. In this in-depth review, I’ll offer some tips for those divers taking photos underwater who really want to push their underwater photography skills up a level.
- Adventure Sports & Travel Thoughts
- New Adventure Travel Ideas
- Our Experts
- Top 10s
- Travel Gear
- Adventure Sports Insurance: What Does The EHIC Actually Cover?
- Kayaking Challenges: Paddling 1300km in handmade kayaks
- Child-Free Sports: Time to reclaim the wave?
- New Zealand: Spiritual Home of Adventure Sports
- 5 Things Cyclists Never Do
- Kevlar Swiss Socks that Rock!
- Adventure Race Events: Trying the Toughest Challenges on Earth