Getting the Carrera Virago reviewed over 7 months is building up a lot of information. Instead of just talking facts and figures, we’re looking into what it’s like to live with – not just ride on Sundays.
But, we’ve not yet gone into the details that all bike buyers crave: the tech specs.
As carbon bikes go, the Carrera Virago is unique as it’s pretty much the only fully carbon bike under £1000 with such a high spec. Key to this is the Shimano 105 components, which are not usually found till you’ve forked out £200 more.
- Adventure Sports & Travel Thoughts
- New Adventure Travel Ideas
- Our Experts
- Top 10s
- Travel Gear
- Adventure Sports Insurance: What Does The EHIC Actually Cover?
- Kayaking Challenges: Paddling 1300km in handmade kayaks
- Child-Free Sports: Time to reclaim the wave?
- New Zealand: Spiritual Home of Adventure Sports
- 5 Things Cyclists Never Do
- Kevlar Swiss Socks that Rock!
- Adventure Race Events: Trying the Toughest Challenges on Earth