There’s no doubt that having the right kit is essential in order to enjoy scuba diving. The best scuba diving masks all feature innovations and design elements that will enhance your dive.
Given that you’re going diving to see the delights of the deep, it figures that missing out because your mask keeps fogging or filling or is uncomfortable, is just not on.
As is having a mask that is too small and that you can’t equalise – as a friend of mine found out when he came to the surface with two whopping black eyes. Not a good look.
To ensure you don’t miss a thing on your dive, literally, check out this guide to masks.
It’s not designed to be brand specific. It’s more of a review of available features currently offered by some of the different masks on the market.
- Adventure Sports & Travel Thoughts
- New Adventure Travel Ideas
- Our Experts
- Top 10s
- Travel Gear
- Adventure Sports Insurance: What Does The EHIC Actually Cover?
- Kayaking Challenges: Paddling 1300km in handmade kayaks
- Child-Free Sports: Time to reclaim the wave?
- New Zealand: Spiritual Home of Adventure Sports
- 5 Things Cyclists Never Do
- Kevlar Swiss Socks that Rock!
- Adventure Race Events: Trying the Toughest Challenges on Earth