Well, it doesn’t look like the British weather will be improving any time soon. And with no Glastonbury this year the UK party scene is looking decidedly soggy too.
So, now is a great time to start planning your summer adventures.
Whether you’re going alone or with friends, there are enough action packed days and party nights out there to keep your adrenaline pumping right through to 2013.
Here are a few ideas to get your imagination hurtling towards summer.
- Adventure Sports & Travel Thoughts
- New Adventure Travel Ideas
- Our Experts
- Top 10s
- Travel Gear
- Adventure Sports Insurance: What Does The EHIC Actually Cover?
- Kayaking Challenges: Paddling 1300km in handmade kayaks
- Child-Free Sports: Time to reclaim the wave?
- New Zealand: Spiritual Home of Adventure Sports
- 5 Things Cyclists Never Do
- Kevlar Swiss Socks that Rock!
- Adventure Race Events: Trying the Toughest Challenges on Earth