Canada’s resorts are in a class of their own, with superbly groomed pistes, endless backcountry, modern lift systems, affordable food and unrivalled hospitality.
Freestyle areas and snow-parks tend to eclipse their European counterparts and even the standard of accommodation on offer tends to be better and more spacious than that typically found in France and Italy.
If you haven’t already done so, it’s time to venture west. Here are ten of the best resorts Canada has to offer…
- Adventure Sports & Travel Thoughts
- New Adventure Travel Ideas
- Our Experts
- Top 10s
- Travel Gear
- Adventure Sports Insurance: What Does The EHIC Actually Cover?
- Kayaking Challenges: Paddling 1300km in handmade kayaks
- Child-Free Sports: Time to reclaim the wave?
- New Zealand: Spiritual Home of Adventure Sports
- 5 Things Cyclists Never Do
- Kevlar Swiss Socks that Rock!
- Adventure Race Events: Trying the Toughest Challenges on Earth