We’re living busy lives in challenging times. Little wonder then that more of us are finding salvation in exercise and relaxation, by mixing adventure sports and spa breaks.
And try as you might to find it in front of the TV or walking around your local park, it’s not until you’ve got away from it all, got the wind in your sails and set aside quality time for yourself that you really wind down.
Some people turn to the tranquility of a spa, others to the challenges of adventure sports – you could even combine both.
Whichever does it for you, there’s hundreds of getaways you can take in the UK.
- Adventure Sports & Travel Thoughts
- New Adventure Travel Ideas
- Our Experts
- Top 10s
- Travel Gear
- Adventure Sports Insurance: What Does The EHIC Actually Cover?
- Kayaking Challenges: Paddling 1300km in handmade kayaks
- Child-Free Sports: Time to reclaim the wave?
- New Zealand: Spiritual Home of Adventure Sports
- 5 Things Cyclists Never Do
- Kevlar Swiss Socks that Rock!
- Adventure Race Events: Trying the Toughest Challenges on Earth