Going solo is the way forward – I’m convinced of it! You can do exactly what you want, when you want – without worrying about what anybody else thinks. So no wonder then that activity holidays for singles are all the rage.
Perhaps the best thing about travelling solo is the freedom to choose your company. You’ll always be able to meet others in the same boat. And in such cases there’s no obligation; i.e you don’t HAVE to continue spending time with them if you don’t want to. It means you can decide when you want to be alone and when you don’t.
And there’s so many places to go, here’s just a few:
- Adventure Sports & Travel Thoughts
- New Adventure Travel Ideas
- Our Experts
- Top 10s
- Travel Gear
- Adventure Sports Insurance: What Does The EHIC Actually Cover?
- Kayaking Challenges: Paddling 1300km in handmade kayaks
- Child-Free Sports: Time to reclaim the wave?
- New Zealand: Spiritual Home of Adventure Sports
- 5 Things Cyclists Never Do
- Kevlar Swiss Socks that Rock!
- Adventure Race Events: Trying the Toughest Challenges on Earth