Since Amazon first launched the Kindle back in 2007 for the princely sum of $399, eBook readers have come on leaps and bounds and prices have dropped fairly dramatically.
Now with so many eBook readers on the market it can be difficult to work out which is best.
The first decision you have to contend with is if you want to go for a dedicated eBook reader or tablet computer with a reading app.
Still, when eBook readers are compared with tablets, you’re never really on the same page, so let’s put 3 of the top models against each other before we look at the tablet option.
- Adventure Sports & Travel Thoughts
- New Adventure Travel Ideas
- Our Experts
- Top 10s
- Travel Gear
- Adventure Sports Insurance: What Does The EHIC Actually Cover?
- Kayaking Challenges: Paddling 1300km in handmade kayaks
- Child-Free Sports: Time to reclaim the wave?
- New Zealand: Spiritual Home of Adventure Sports
- 5 Things Cyclists Never Do
- Kevlar Swiss Socks that Rock!
- Adventure Race Events: Trying the Toughest Challenges on Earth