Is there a better way to see a country than on foot? Fly into an airport on a city break and you see one side of just one city. You might have a great time but you won’t really experience the country or the culture in the same way as the locals.
You only really get to see the things the tourist board wants you to see. But with the better trekking holidays in Morocco, you’ll get to see it all. What’s more, you get out of the city and see how the non-urban population lives.
It’s here where you’ll find the real beauty of a country. And when the country is as extraordinary as Morocco, then it means it’s a very special trip indeed.
Trekking with a guide through Morocco is an experience like no other. And in this country you’ll not find a better guide than one of the Berbers.
- Adventure Sports & Travel Thoughts
- New Adventure Travel Ideas
- Our Experts
- Top 10s
- Travel Gear
- Adventure Sports Insurance: What Does The EHIC Actually Cover?
- Kayaking Challenges: Paddling 1300km in handmade kayaks
- Child-Free Sports: Time to reclaim the wave?
- New Zealand: Spiritual Home of Adventure Sports
- 5 Things Cyclists Never Do
- Kevlar Swiss Socks that Rock!
- Adventure Race Events: Trying the Toughest Challenges on Earth