A travel pillow is one of those essential little things that can make getting to and from your destinations so much more comfortable.
Turning up well rested and without a sore neck will improve the quality of your holiday no end – and of all the travel tips you ever get, to buy a good travel pillow is one of the cheapest to take on board.
Designed correctly the pillow will allow you to sleep comfortably in an upright position without your head rolling from side to side.
Here are five features you should consider before you part with your money.
- Adventure Sports & Travel Thoughts
- New Adventure Travel Ideas
- Our Experts
- Top 10s
- Travel Gear
- Adventure Sports Insurance: What Does The EHIC Actually Cover?
- Kayaking Challenges: Paddling 1300km in handmade kayaks
- Child-Free Sports: Time to reclaim the wave?
- New Zealand: Spiritual Home of Adventure Sports
- 5 Things Cyclists Never Do
- Kevlar Swiss Socks that Rock!
- Adventure Race Events: Trying the Toughest Challenges on Earth