Work week got you down? Jonesing for some wind and waves when your local spot is flat and listless? Searching for last minute holidays in Europe can range everywhere from exciting to excruciating.
Some places need to know you’ll be arriving months in advance. Other hotels offer incredible rates to fill their unreserved rooms in the coming weeks.
But in order to stumble upon a sweet deal you’ll need to focus on a destination first. After all, you are going primarily for the windsurfing and will be spending your days out on the water.
So here’s 5 best spots for last minute windsurfing holidays Europe has to offer. Get packing!
- Adventure Sports & Travel Thoughts
- New Adventure Travel Ideas
- Our Experts
- Top 10s
- Travel Gear
- Adventure Sports Insurance: What Does The EHIC Actually Cover?
- Kayaking Challenges: Paddling 1300km in handmade kayaks
- Child-Free Sports: Time to reclaim the wave?
- New Zealand: Spiritual Home of Adventure Sports
- 5 Things Cyclists Never Do
- Kevlar Swiss Socks that Rock!
- Adventure Race Events: Trying the Toughest Challenges on Earth