With arguably the most beautiful coastline in Europe and dotted with over 1,000 islands, Croatia is truly a sailor’s paradise.
Wherever you choose to spend your sailing holiday you won’t be disappointed, but here are our top five destinations in this Adriatic oasis.
Starting in the north, you have Istria and Kvarner. Within easy reach of both Slovenia and Italy and serviced by two international airports, this region is a great starting point for a Croatian sailing holiday.
- Adventure Sports & Travel Thoughts
- New Adventure Travel Ideas
- Our Experts
- Top 10s
- Travel Gear
- Adventure Sports Insurance: What Does The EHIC Actually Cover?
- Kayaking Challenges: Paddling 1300km in handmade kayaks
- Child-Free Sports: Time to reclaim the wave?
- New Zealand: Spiritual Home of Adventure Sports
- 5 Things Cyclists Never Do
- Kevlar Swiss Socks that Rock!
- Adventure Race Events: Trying the Toughest Challenges on Earth